Dr. Shahin Javaheri, SF Plastic Surgeon, is committed to offering the latest cosmetic treatments and therapies. One of the newest additions to our menu of services is Viveve vaginal rejuvenation, a treatment that addresses vaginal laxity (vaginal looseness), urinary incontinence and some symptoms of menopause.
If you feel that Viveve vaginal rejuvenation is something you can benefit from, schedule an appointment with Dr. Shahin Javaheri. You can discover all the benefits of Viveve and if it’s the right option for you.
What is Viveve Vaginal Rejuvenation?
The Viveve system is clinically proven and FDA-approved. It consists of a small device that delivers radiofrequency technology into targeted areas of the vagina. (Specifically, it’s a patented cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency energy delivery system.) By doing this, the body is prompted to produce more collagen, strengthening and thickening the walls of the vagina.
You can expect comfort and safety during this procedure. Most clients only feel a slight warming sensation during their 30-minute session. But don’t worry. The tissues are protected from damage. There is no downtime, so you can return to living just as you normally do. Most of our clients begin seeing results within the first few weeks of treatment as the body produces more collagen.
What Does Viveve Treat?
Viveve is a specialized system that addresses vaginal laxity that occurs from pregnancy, childbirth, age and genetic factors. As the body goes through various changes in its lifetime, the vaginal lining declines because the body produces less collagen. By addressing this, Viveve can also treat embarrassing urinary incontinence.
Vaginal laxity might not sound like a big deal, but it can cause more problems than people realize. It can decrease sexual satisfaction, disrupting a woman’s sexual confidence and sexual health. This can be hard on their partner as well. Women with vaginal laxity may also struggle with urinary leaks and incontinence, another problem that can lead to decreased confidence.
Viveve can even help women who are going through menopause. Vaginal dryness is a hallmark symptom of menopause and it happens because the tissues get thinner and more easily irritated, leading to itching and burning. Viveve increases natural lubrication so that you’re more comfortable “down there.”
Are there Benefits to Viveve Vaginal Rejuvenation?
If you’ve been thinking about vaginal rejuvenation and how it can help you, Viveve is the safest, most effective way to get there. Here are some benefits you can expect from this innovative therapy:
- Outpatient procedure. Make yourself comfortable in our office – the procedure only lasts about 30 minutes. No downtime is required, either.
- Safe and effective. There is a low risk for side effects from Viveve. At the most, women may have an increase in vaginal discharge or some swelling. Most women have no symptoms and the results are consistent.
- Improved sex life. As the body produces more collagen, the vaginal tissues tighten up. This heightens pleasure in the bedroom for both you and your partner.
- Reduction in urinary incontinence. By strengthening the pelvic floor, you can decrease urinary leaks and accidents and enjoy life more.
- Reduction in vaginal pain. If you suffered trauma from childbirth or surgery, the production of collagen can help your body repair itself. Most women enjoy less vaginal pain, dryness and discomfort after Viveve.
Why Choose Dr Shahin Javaheri, SF Plastic Surgeon, for Viveve Treatment
Dr. Shahin Javaheri is a board-certified plastic surgeon in San Francisco. He has over 25 years in plastic surgery and continues to offer the latest technology and advancements in cosmetic procedures.
Viveve vaginal rejuvenation is a safe procedure intended for women who are struggling with vaginal looseness, urinary incontinence and menopausal symptoms. Dr. Shahin Javaheri will be happy to meet with you virtually or in office to determine if this procedure is right for you.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and let’s see what Viveve can do for you and your confidence!