Our Non Surgical Procedures:
Non surgical procedures are becoming more and more popular among patients. We strive to provide the highest quality treatments for our clients and use the latest industry technology and standards.
Recently, Dr. Shahin Javaheri has acquired a leading technology for tattoo removal called the Quanta Q plus C tattoo removal system. This is a three-wavelength laser designed to hit most colors of decorative and amateur tattoos. This laser tattoo removal system works by passing through the top layers of the skin and absorbs tattoo pigment. This laser causes the tattoo pigment to break into smaller particles that are diminished by the body’s immune system.*
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Dr. Javaheri is a specialist in the following Non-Surgical Treatments:
- Laser Tattoo Removal System. Whether you want to take off just a name of someone who is no longer in your life, several tattoos or just lighten body art for the purpose of re-inking, Dr. Javaheri has the non surgical treatment technology and experience that you are looking for.*
- Laser Hair Removal. Laser hair removal offers a safe, gentle, long-lasting solution to unwanted body hair that can diminish the need for shaving, tweezing, or waxing. Based on the latest laser technology, laser hair removal can result in general hair reduction without damaging the epidermis, regardless of your skin type and IPL Photo Rejuvenation to Non Surgical page.*
- IPL Photo Rejuvenation. Photo rejuvenation is a safe, non-invasive treatment that reduces skin damage without disrupting the surface of the skin. The patented non-laser technology supplies a broad spectrum of light that reaches deep down to the collagen producing layer of the skin, remarkably reducing the signs of aging. The procedure can result in your skin having a healthier and more youthful appearance, and is especially effective for improving the appearance of the face, neck, and chest.*
- Acne Treatments. We take a multi level step approach to reducing your acne. Acne is a difficult process to improve because it involves four processes in the skin. Our non surgical treatments are designed to target these four areas of the skin, to fight acne and restore your skin back to a fresh, natural, clean state.*
- Chemical Peels. Chemical peels are great for re-texturing and brightening the skin for a fresh new look. Treatments can be applied to the face, neck and chest to even color tone. It is not effective on lax skin, sagging skin, severe wrinkles or deep scars.*
- Dermal Fillers. Dermal Fillers are a great non surgical treatment to deal with wrinkles. They can be used to add a fullness to the cheeks and lips as well.*
Call (415) 923-3800 today to know more about our non-surgical procedures.
*Results for each patient will vary. Please remember that the information provided will not guarantee your eligibility for treatment. Consultation and medical examination must be completed before approval.