Learn more about facial plastic surgery and other cosmetic procedures offered by Dr. Shahin Javaheri’s Office in San Francisco and Berkeley
Some of the face procedures we offer include:
- Botox: Dynamic lines can be dramatically softened with regular Botox treatments. The procedure involves the injection of a purified toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum (Botox). Although this toxin is the same as the one that causes a serious form of food poisoning (Botulism), the amount used in cosmetic surgery is so small that no systemic or general reaction is likely to be seen. Read more about Botox *
- Browlift: A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift, is a procedure that corrects drooping brows and improves the horizontal lines and furrows that can make a person appear sad, angry, or tired. Read more about browlifts *
- Chin Implants: A chin implant can improve and enhance your facial contours and bolster your self esteem. For most people, the procedure will help provide a more harmonious balance to your face and features. Read more about chin implants *
- Collagen: Injectable fillers such as collagen can help fill in these lines and creases, and temporarily restore a smoother, more youthful appearance. When injected beneath the skin, collagen can plump up creased and sunken areas of the face. Read more about collagen *
*Individual results will vary in each patient.
- Ear Surgery: Ear surgery, or otoplasty, is normally performed to set prominent ears closer to the head or to reduce the size of large ears. Besides protruding or overly large ears, there are a variety of other ear problems that can be helped with the surgery. Read more about ear surgery *
- Eyelid Surgery: Eyelid surgery, technically referred to as blepharoplasty, is a procedure to reduce fat, excess skin and muscle from the upper and lower eyelids. Blepharoplasty is often performed in conjunction with other facial surgery procedures such as a facelift, thought it can be performed alone as well. Read more about eyelid surgery *
- Facelift Surgery: A face-lift is a surgical procedure performed to improve the most visible signs of aging. A successful facelift will drastically reduce excess fat, tighten the muscles beneath the skin of the face and neck, and diminish any sagging skin. In many cases, this procedure is performed in conjunction with eyelid and/or forehead surgery. Read more about facelift surgery *
- Fat Transfer: Injectable fillers such fat transfer can help fill in these lines and creases, and temporarily restore a smoother, more youthful appearance. When injected beneath the skin, these fillers plump up creased and sunken areas of the face. More about fat transfer *
- Laser Hair Removal: Laser Hair Removal offers a gentle, long-lasting solution to unwanted body hair. It can drastically reduce the need for shaving, tweezing, or waxing. Based on the latest laser technology, laser hair removal can result in general hair reduction without damaging the epidermis, regardless of your skin type. Read more about laser hair removal *
- Lip Augmentation: One of the most common procedures performed today is lip augmentation. Whether to improve, narrow, or reduce the signs of aging, lip augmentation is convenient and relatively painless option for those seeking to enhance the overall appearance of one’s face. Read more about lip augmentation *
- Photo Rejuvenation: Photo Rejuvenation is a non-invasive treatment that reduces skin damage without disrupting the surface of the skin. The patented non-laser technology supplies a broad spectrum of light that reaches deep down to the collagen producing level of the skin, remarkably reducing the signs of aging. Read more about photo rejuvenation *
- Restylane: When injected beneath the skin, Restylane can plump up creased and sunken areas of the face as well enhance the area around your lips. Read more about Restylane *
- Rhinoplasty: The surgical procedure to reduce or refine the nose is known as rhinoplasty. The reasons for considering rhinoplasty vary from individual to individual. Some may be self conscious of a large hump or a prominent tip while others may have sustained injuries to their nose resulting in a deformed or altered appearance. Read more about rhinoplasty*
- Scar Repair: Though no scar can be completely extracted, scar repair procedures can improve the appearance of a scar by making it less noticeable through the injection or application of targeted steroid medications or through surgical procedures known as scar revisions. Read more about scar repair *
Call (415) 923-3800 today to know more about our facial procedures.
*Results for each patient will vary. Please remember that the information provided will not guarantee your eligibility for treatment. Consultation and medical examination must be completed before approval.